Thursday, April 1, 2010

Road Trip!


My husband and I love the idea of traveling- however we have never had much of an opportunity to with how crazy life is, but we decided to make the time to go on a road trip and visit our Uncle, Aunt and three Cousins in the Chicago Area. . . and we drove  


I drove the first leg of the journey- and I loved watching the sky lighten, I saw the moon and I made my hubby take a picture because it reminded me of "goodnight moon" the children's book, except its good morning moon


We were both super tired because we had such a hard time falling asleep the night before (and we left the house at 5am which is way before our normal awake time)


I love seeing the sun rise




Road trips are a lot of fun- but this one was twelve hours! we were in the car forever!


and we went through so many toll roads, and toll bridges. I think we spent about $50 on tolls alone




I love the red railings on the roads in Chicago, I think they are so pretty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment