Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day Two


Its funny how some things in life do not change no matter where you are. Traffic in any city always seems to be just as terrible, Starbucks is every where, weather is horribly unpredictable, and my husband will still find a way to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.  We are very much having fun on our Easter Break with family, we woke up, the boys played some video games and then we went on a great bike ride (which I have no pictures of)

  

After our bike ride we went to Target! which is wonderful (and the same) no matter where you are. However,  I actually got help from a sales associate! I was trying shorts on in the dressing room and she went and found me shorts that might work better! Its my goal this summer to find shorts- none of them worked so I am still working on my goal.

 
Pink Tank top: PacSun 
Peace Sign T-shirt: American Eagle
Skirt: Me
Shoes and Purse: Target

This is my only picture of myself from today (mostly) and I don't love it, but its a good example of what I look like on my normal days (normal meaning not shlubby but not super wonderful)  

No comments:

Post a Comment