Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Color


Sweater & Belt: Forever 21
T-shirt: Bella
Skirt: Me
Flats: Target
Strawberry Necklace: Not sure

There is nothing I love more than an outfit with a lot of color! Most days I want to surround my self with nothing but color. I loved the proportions of this outfit, so you might be seeing more outfits like this one for awhile. I have to admit that I didn't wear the sweater all day because it was really hot, but I threw it on for the photo because I like the outfit better with it. I made the skirt awhile ago, for more on it go here.


Since I went to see Alice in Wonderland I have been obsessed with red and light blue/teal. The color combination is just so bright and happy. I bough this strawberry necklace a couple of years ago from a kiosk at the mall that was only there for like a week, so I don't remember the name of the place. I am so happy I snatched it up before the kiosk disappeared. 


I'm happy because I had lost one of my eyelets, so I couldn't wear my big hoops, but my piercer ordered me another pair, so this was my first day with them back in!

No comments:

Post a Comment