Monday, April 19, 2010

Fourth Day, and Last Day


On our last day in town, our aunt and uncle took us out to see Lake Michigan, its only about a 20 min drive from their house. Words cannot describe how beautiful it is. The water was such a beautiful blue, and the sand seemed so fresh and clean. 



 




Hubby and I squinting because of the beautiful sunlight 



Our lovely aunt and uncle.




The next day we had to say good-bye to our wonderful hosts. We had so much fun with them, and we started missing them as soon as we pulled out if the driveway! We can't wait to go back and see them.



Oh- and my hubby got the bike of his dreams from his uncle, we are paying him back for it by making him Civil War reenactment shirts- wish me luck! I hope I didn't bite off more than I can chew, and keep in tune I plan on doing a couple of blog posts on making them, it is going to be a huge learning experience for me.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're making these shirts. If you figure it out Boyfriend will probably want to learn! haha

    ReplyDelete