Monday, November 29, 2010

More Ramblings on Fashion

So despite being a Fashion Merchandising major, and despite making my own clothing, I pay very little attention to mainstream fashion and runway shows. What the designers are doing never has much interest to me. However, I am truly in love with the work of Alexander McQueen (may he rest in peace) and John Galliano . While pursing the internet, doing research for a homework assignment, I stumbled across a collection I hadn't looked at in a "long" time, and I forgot how amazing it is. These photos are from John Galliano's collection for Christian Dior, spring 2007. I only hope that one day I have have a quarter of the talent that he has. 




The photo on the bottom left is the man himself at the show, and the dress on the bottom right I think is my Favorite, either that one or the one above it, I can't decide! These photos came from style, and if you click on the link you can see the rest of the show.  





No comments:

Post a Comment