Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's been awhile. . .


SO. . .  I have a lot of excuses as to why I have disappeared from my blog. Firstly, school has taken over my life, why is it professors don't think you take any other classes, or do anything else with your life besides take  their class? and secondly, and most important. . .


I'm pregnant! It's crazy, and unexpected, but my husband and I are thrilled. I am now 15 weeks along, and everyone keeps telling me that I should start doing better now, but I'm not quite feeling it yet. So far I have had morning sickness, migraines, dizziness, mood swings (mostly sad), loss of energy, and about every other negative side effect there is to being in your first trimester of pregnancy. 

So that, in combination with school, and frustrating family members, has left me with no energy to do anything besides sleep and do homework. However I am tired of not doing things I enjoy doing! I have been neglecting my blog, and I have to apologizes to you (my readers) (I hope you are still reading!), and I have to say that I am determined to get my act together! 


This is our first sonogram, this was at eleven weeks, so it doesn't look like much, but it was a truly remarkable moment that I cannot even describe; it made everything so real. I am going to frame this photo and hang it on the wall in my house. Today I had a Dr's appointment and we get to schedule our next sonogram! I am so excited even though it's still three weeks away. Good bye for now dear readers, but I promise we will "talk" again soon!   

1 comment:

  1. congratulations! <3 and I hope your school work lets up a bit soon c: x

    ReplyDelete