Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Cheer




I love Christmas. It's taken awhile for me to love it- its hard to love the holiday when you were born the day before. I probably didn't appreciate the holiday until I moved out of my parents house. My mom is a Christmas nut, she starts playing Christmas music the moment Thanksgiving dinner is cleared from the table, she covers the house in decorations, and she loves buying presents. 

When I moved out I realized that life wasn't the same, and that if I wanted Christmas cheer in my home, that I would have to make it. This is my tree this year- its just a baby tree, but I was too worn out for much more. (This tree took me a good hour to decorate as it is! ). My hubby and I put up lights too! Those pictures will be coming soon (we ran out of lights, so we aren't really done yet). In addition to this, I am listening to a Christmas station on Pandora while I write my last two papers of the semester. Wish me luck I have two papers, two presentations, two exams, and two weeks left till I am off for break!   

No comments:

Post a Comment