Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Baby Stuff




It's crazy how much baby stuff I have so far! Yesterday, to try to motivate myself, I took everything out and spread it out on the couch. This is just the stuff I have at home, my mom and sisters have been buying stuff and keeping it at their house till I'm ready for it, which I cannot thank them enough for. As you can tell by the color scheme, we aren't sure yet if it's a boy or a girl, but hopefully we will know in the next couple of weeks. l  I have a lot of cleaning, purging, organizing, and redecorating to go before the baby gets here, and I'm trying to get most of it done before I go back to school in 12 days- YIKES winter break is too short!

1 comment:

  1. OMG congrats!!!!
    I am so happy for you. yay!
    you are going to be a great mama.

    ReplyDelete