Monday, August 8, 2011

A Trip to the Shore: Part 2


We finally made the trip to take Cordelia to meet her Great Granddad. He lives on the eastern shore and we aren't able to visit him as much as we would like.  As you read in this post, every time I go to visit I always have to stop and see the tiny little beach. 


This was Cordelia's first view of the ocean, she wasn't quite sure what to think of it! 


She did think it was way too hot to be outside, and I really did agree with her. 


Cordelia is very blessed to have great grandparents, and for that matter so many grandparents. 


We went out to lunch, and Cordelia was great- she sat and watched us the whole time without fussing! As a fun side note, both of these handsome fellows are wearing shirts that I made for them. 

2 comments:

  1. That's not the ocean silly girl! That is the Bay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe cutest. love your purple hair! i want purple in my hair :)

    xo zebra and meerkat

    ReplyDelete