Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A trip to the Shore

This is an old post, that I never finished, about a trip that Brendon and I took in September of 2010.  I'm not sure why I never finished/posted this but I was thinking about the trip that Brendon and I are preparing to take so that Cordelia can meet her Great Granddad and decided that it was time to finish the post.  


My Grandfather lives on the eastern shore of Maryland, and Its a bit of a hike out there and I don't make it to visit as often as I should. However the last weekend before school started my hubby and I made the trip out there. This picture is from the drive over the bay bridge, for some reason I love riding across the bridge, its such a pretty sight.


These are the rock roses that grow in my Grandfather's driveway. I think they are so cool, I mean roses that grow in rocks! you don't get much cooler!


Inside Granddad's house- note the Jackalope, When I was a kid I thought they were real because my granddaddy had one hanging on his wall. He's kinda super cute too. 


Brendon and I at "Granddad's" beach. We call it Granddad's beach because he helped raise money and planned the development of the tiny little beach. Every time I visit Rock Hall I visit the beach :) 

Outfit:
Tank top/ Vest: Forever 21, Skirt:made by me, Flip Flops: Tidewater, Necklace: from Tiara Day

No comments:

Post a Comment