Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Two Months



Photos by Smoo

Dear Cordelia,
Baby Girl I can hardly believe it's been two months already!  You are growing so much, you are now 24 inches long and weigh 13 pounds 4 ounces. With time flying like this, next thing I know you will be asking to borrow the car.

I enjoy each and every day with you, and every day I become more and more confident about being a mom! I love to watch you sleep, I love to read you books, I love to give you baths, and I love to watch you eat- I don't really love changing your stinky diapers but I love how happy you are afterwards. Most of all, I love to see you smile! You just started smiling and it's magical. It's better then ice cream, pedicures, new shoes and the smell of fresh spring rain combined. 

Your personality is coming out more and more every day. You love when your daddy says silly things, and when I sing and dance with you. Your favorite toys to play with are your giraffe Sophie and your purple Heffalump because they both make fun noises. You like to have "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" read to you, and your eyes always get big and wide when we turn to the page with the sun and the page with the butterfly.     

I can't wait to see what's next baby girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment