Sunday, February 27, 2011

Beautiful Rain



I love rain. I love rain all times of the year, but mostly I love spring rain. I know we aren't quite to spring yet but the rain we are getting here in D.C is very similar to spring rain, so I feel like spring is finally coming! We haven't had a bad winter at all, but when I pictured myself pregnant I always pictured myself in beautiful flowing dresses. However, I have been wearing a freakish amount of jeans/ yoga pants and sweatshirts- which does not make for interesting outfit posts.  

So back to talking about why I love rain- I love the fresh smell it always brings to the air, and the beautiful noise it makes as it hits the roof, and the way it can make everything very quiet. Rain is peaceful. 

The photo above is from Singing in the Rain- one of my all time favorite movies, and the only musical my Dad will watch. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend that you do, and soon, in fact I think I want to watch it now! Maybe after I get some more homework done :) 

1 comment:

  1. am surely going to watch it..thanku n takecare

    ReplyDelete