Friday, February 25, 2011

Baby Room!


So we have been busy bees preparing for our baby. We finally got her room cleared, and ready to paint! This is my hubby pretending to paint :) 


I couldn't really help paint, so I left, and our good friend Sarah came over to help him! She did a lot of the painting in the room, and I'm so happy and grateful she could help. She also took all of these photos for our baby book, Doesn't she take beautiful photos! Check out her blog and ogle more of her photos. 


When I got back, Sarah took photos of the hubby and I (and my growing belly). 


Aren't we cute together? I know I look super tired, and he looks like he is going to bounce off the walls- it's pretty normal for us these days. 


This is Brendon going "Thats my baby!!!" he is so excited to be a dad. Life is great when you have a healthy growing baby, an excited expectant dad, and a great best friend.   

2 comments:

  1. That's a very yellow room! Do you have pics of the completed project (with the crib setup)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori it's orange! More pictures to come =P

    ReplyDelete