Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ikea



Top and Leggings: Forever 21/ Faith 21
Tidewater flip flops
Bag: Target

My hubby and I only live about 15 minutes from our local Ikea, so we go there a lot, its one of the best places to eat a good, cheap meal. We get lazy when it comes to cooking, especially when our house is messy!  This mural (I'm not sure if thats the right thing to call it, but I'm not sure what to call it) is hanging in the food court at the Ikea and its so cute I want one. 


I'm in love with the fabric they have at the moment, and I thought this sign sums up the way I want to live my life.


This is a shot of the fabric I picked up while we were there. I'm not sure what I want to do with it yet, but I couldn't leave it! 


Here is some of the other cute fabrics they have (taken from the Ikea website)

No comments:

Post a Comment