Thursday, August 19, 2010

Adventures with Patrick!


Skirt: My hubby made for me
Necklace, "sweater", and belt: forever 21
T-shirt: made by my nephew

So it was super hot outside so please excuse the face I'm making :) This was Tuesday's outfit and one of the coolest things about it is that I am wearing a t-shirt that my twelve year old nephew designed (ok, yes he had his mom's help) and screen printed (with supervision from his uncle/my brother who is a screen printer) he made them for his boy scout troop, and I told him I had to have one. However I cut the neck off of it because I hate the feeling of t-shirt necks.  



Tuesday was super fun, I got to see one of my best friends and his good friend, neither of which I have seen in forever. We went to one of the malls that is near-ish to us, and these pictures we took while walking around in the Bass Pro Shop.



Isn't this fox pretty!


I almost died when I saw this Jack-a-lope stuffed animal, I want one sooo bad! Saturday when I go and visit my Granddad I will have to take a picture of his Jack-a-lope to show you all.


This is too perfect as well, its a stuffed mounted deer head; much less scary then the real thing.

This isn't the best picture of us, but my camera decided it was done for the night so it was the only one I got, next time I will have to get tons :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment