Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hair


I have always loved experimenting with my hair, and I wished I had kept a better record of the things I have done with it! This is a super old picture of me (freshman year of high school I believe) and this is my friend Patrick's favorite hair color I have done- he calls it my coka-cola hair. I'm not sure how I got it this color - but one day he and I are going to try again.


This was way different for me- my hair had been long and brown for a couple of years and my friend Bacon decided I needed a change (my husband wasn't too fond of it)



sorry for the icky picture quality- I did these red streaks using Nuclear Red by Special Effects over bleached hair- this was about two years ago



This is my pink hair from 2009 right before I started at my new school- it is Atomic Pink by Special Effects over bleached hair



My Friend Sarah Yvonne took this picture of me at my birthday party in January. Once again I bleached the section I wanted to dye and I used Manic Panic's Purple Haze, towards the bottom on the side it fades into a little bit of Special Effects Blue Velvet



Another great picture by Sarah Yvonne, I spent months as a purple girl only to realize that everything I own is purple! so I needed a change- I mixed some Cotton Candy Pink by Special Effects, with some conditioner and got this color (any conditioner is fine)



Pink wasn't different enough for me and it made me restless- I changed the shade a couple of times and then I went to this blue which I am in love with, its about 3/4 a bottle of Manic Panic's Atomic Turquoise  with a hint of Special Effects Blue Velvet (as always on pre bleached hair)

So my tip for beautiful color- leave your color in for as long as you can, I put my dye in before I go to bed, add a shower cap and sleep on it, it makes a huge difference in my color and with how long I can get it to last ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment