Saturday, March 6, 2010

A forever day


Sweater, Dress, leggings :Forever 21
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Me
Bracelet: Martha Rotten   

So, it wasn't until I left the house today that I realized that all of my clothing came from forever 21, I have to find another place to shop to add some variety, but I love the clothes! I have been trying to buy more basic plain color dresses and I loved this one from their Faith 21 collection. My flats are the "odell" flats from Target, they are so nice and comfortable and I own them in 7 colors, I highly recommend them!



My Bambi Necklace up close, this necklace make me smile so much


This is one of my many pieces from Martha Rotten, She is so amazing and I want everything that she makes, everything is big and chunky and cool, and mildly gothtastic, and she is such a sweet woman 

1 comment: