Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Year, New Goals

       So I must admit I kept putting of this post. I hate New Years. I'm afraid that it makes me horribly pessimistic, all I can think about it all the crap I DIDN'T accomplish. Well, ten days later I'm trying to be more optimistic! So I have thought a lot about this list, and I had to think even more on it once I realized that this is also the year I will turn 25 so this is also my list of things I want to do before I'm 25, YIKES where did the time go!

  1. Write a blog post AT LEAST twice a week
  2. Make a pair of pants for myself
  3. Find a job (It doesn't have to be perfect yet, but that would be nice)
  4. Finally, finally, finally launch Robutton
  5. Read Cordelia a book before bed every night (I'm slacking on this a little)
  6. Weed negative, selfish people out of my life
  7. Send Birthday cards
  8. Exercise. Make a habit of it. So far I'm doing ok with this one. 
  9. Eat more fruits and veggies
  10. Get the cats to run around and exercise everyday! They are getting too lazy! 
  11. Keep my nails looking nice
  12. Learn to be more forgiving
Wish me luck!

    2 comments: