Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th!








My hubby, nephew and I went and watched fireworks at the local high school. They were really great fireworks, but then again I love fireworks! These are some of the photos I took while we were waiting for them to start. I promise that I will do a real outfit post soon, it has been so hot that by the time I get to take a picture of my outfit I have melted! Thats why the only outfit photo I have from the 4th is of my shoes. These are one of my many pairs of Tidewater Flip-flops, We sell them at my work and they are the most comfortable Flip-Flops you will ever wear.  I have about 12 different patterns and I live in them all summer!
I hope you all had a wonderful fourth of July!


1 comment:

  1. hey thanks for the comments and stopping by!
    cute blog btw.

    ReplyDelete