Sunday, December 13, 2009

due to the craziness that was these last couple of weeks,
I have not been able to find the time to blog-
so here is snip-it of some of it :


December 5th

we were lucky enough to get snow before January!
I love snow and we never get enough-
however it is completely gone now


This is a picture looking out the window at my work.
(Mallory and I made the super cool snowflakes on the window)


December 10th, last day of school!
Me riding the metro to school
(Shoes: Chucks; Socks: Hot topic; Dress:Me)


December 12th
I dyed my sisters friend's hair today, its always fun
to change things up a bit, and this lovely lady had
never dyed her hair before, but has wanted to for years!


Before



After
we first bleached her hair to a orange-ish blond
She loved the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment